Neurodiversity Affirming Practices for working with Autistic People - Webinar
A 2hr webinar for teachers, psychologists, and similar professionals covering neurodiversity affirming approaches for working with Autistic people and their families.
The webinar covers:
- updating the language we use and the reasons behind these changes;
- strengths of the Autistic brain style;
- internalised presentation of Autism and the mental health impacts associated with masking;
- the Double Empathy Problem and improving everyone's understanding of Autistic social communication styles;
- what we've learned from neurodivergent adults, particularly from the Autistic community;
- things to consider when aiming for neurodiversity affirming practice and research;
- neurodiversity affirming resources for children, young people and adults.
Cost: $99 incl gst
INSTANT ACCESS UPON PURCHASE