Autism, Relationships, Intimacy and Sex Webinar
A 1.5 hour webinar for psychologists, counsellors, allied health professionals, disability support workers and PDHPE teachers who work with autistic individuals to help better understand how they can form further connections in relationships.
This webinar covers:
- Autistic social communication and social connection styles
- Common myths around sex, autism and intellectual disability
- Navigating differences in relationship and communication expectations
- Communication tools to support connection and prevent miscommunication
- Visual tools and tips for navigating ongoing consent conversations
- Sensory sensitivity and seeking intimacy on our own terms
There will be time for Q&A at the end of the webinar
Cost: $165 incl gst
INSTANT ACCESS UPON PURCHASE
Please note: This event is only accessible to people who have paid for registration. Inviting additional staff or persons to watch with you is strictly prohibited without additional seats purchased. Purchase additional registrations here.