First Autism Conversations Webinar
A 1hr webinar for teachers, psychologists and allied health professionals who are raising the possibility of autism with families.
This webinar covers:
- How to explain Autistic brain styles, social communication styles, learning and play styles.
- Benefits of engaging in an autism assessment for children, adolescents and adults.
- What an autism assessment involves.
- Aims of supports and accommodations - to better understand and support neurodivergent brain styles, not to teach people how to look neurotypical (camouflaging).
- How to find neurodiversity affirming resources, and avoid out-of-date material.
Cost: $99 incl gst
INSTANT ACCESS UPON PURCHASE
Please note: This event is only accessible to people who have paid for registration. Inviting additional staff or persons to watch with you is strictly prohibited without additional seats purchased. Purchase additional registrations here.