Creating Neurodiversity Affirming Autism Assessment Experiences Webinar
A 2hr webinar for psychologists to learn how to make their autism assessment process and reports more neurodiversity affirming.
The webinar covers:
- Creating a sensory-friendly clinic space.
- Tailoring assessments to address the client's unique reasons for questioning whether an Autistic thinking and social communication style fits them.
- Selecting assessment tools.
- Adapting existing tools for adolescents and adults.
- Spotting the internalised presentation of autism.
- Encouraging clients to understand and feel in control of their own assessment process.
- Recognising their lived experience and expertise around strategies that work for them.
- Celebrating their discovery of their own autism and what that means for them.
Cost: $198 incl gst
INSTANT ACCESS UPON PURCHASE