Neurodivergent Student Profile
Developed by Lydia Meem, Clinical Psychologist at Autism Understanding
A free tool for sharing a neurodiverse student's strengths, support needs and strategies with teachers and service providers.
Need a quick and simple tool for capturing tailored information for supporting neurodivergent students in the classroom and playground?
Want to share information with parents, therapists, relief teachers, sports coaches and camp leaders so everyone's on the same page?
Want an Autism friendly tool to help adolescents identify their own strengths and areas they'd like support?
The Neurodivergent Student Profile includes:
- special interests and motivators
- communication and conversation skills
- social and team-work skills
- responses to changes in routine
- sensory sensitivities
- behaviours to be aware of and calming strategies
- classroom and playground strategies
Enter your details in the form below to download your free copy.